♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Office life takes on a multitude of variables that we must deal with on a daily basis. For example, there is limited privacy and some of us are concerned that someone is constantly looking over our shoulder, reading our email messages or monitoring ...
- 08/14/15 18:14: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/26/16 05:44: (by Catman)
- 10/26/16 16:17: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: employees, documents, Equipment, advice, productivity.
Top e books
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- You need to read this book if you are a small business owner. I find this book very insightful and unique. A large part of his success is his ability to generate valuable P.R. for his company, M and E Painting through his process of ...
- 07/26/16 06:09: (by Catman)
- 07/28/16 07:33: (by bogdan4o)
- 10/26/16 12:03: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, business owner, traditional, advertising, dollar.
- I admit though, that for tech sector, the US is still magnet for entrepreneurs. But the stake in the US is not only the facilities, but the taxes and the availability of labor. In the era of globalization, I think you could be anywhere in the world ...
- 10/26/16 10:46: (by Sergey Zacepin)
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, US, starting business, solution, taxes.
- I was looking at opening a small drop shipping business to earn a bit of cash and allow my time to be more flexible. However, my sister went on a long rant about all the cons of that kind of business. What are the advantages of running a drop ...
Top tags: Small Business, advantage, running business, cash, opened businesses.
- Yup! Individual contribution is much more important to the entire industry. If you can't keep up with the technology, soon or later, you will be cut loose or can't compete with the rest of the group. The disruption for the people who sit in front of ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, technologies, industry, Silicon Valley, front of computer.
- That's the main difference in the Japanese culture. No matter how old you are, there is no way anything can stop them to start their own business as long as you have the will to do it. Besides, being an entrepreneur is a lifetime activity. These ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, starting business, culture, generations, Japan.
- It always the same principle and the implementation from one person to another is varies from one industry to another. I like to comment on Indoguna here, the food processing company that primarily works for Indonesian people but actually based in ...
Top tags: industry, CEO, headquarters, truth, diseases.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Gordon remembers the orders he had pondered earlier in the ...
- 05/04/14 03:13: Office Desk (by Rex)
- 10/22/16 12:21: (by Old Futzamuck)
- After working hard and providing for your family, it would be also wise to have insurance maybe a retirement or pension plan. Planning for a future can have securities when you came on the retirement age. Because whether we like it or not, we are ...
Top tags: families, security, insurance, Insurance Policy, retirement.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- I am in my 40s and have been a stay at home Dad for 13 years. I had an antique furniture business for three years and worked part-time at Macys and Holiday Inn as front clerk in between the 13 years staying home. My Wife and I recently had another ...
Top tags: kids, expensive, advice, wife, secure.
#office: Office n More