- Really! Back in the mid 90's, they told me to put $250K minimum for business. Then in early 00's after 9/11, they raised their cap to $500K. And now they try to do it again with a bunch of another craps such as: ...grants of at least $100,000 from ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- I dunno, but by the sound of it, you may be in the power position. First of all, you have gotten to stay home with your kids for all their lives - Kids need their Dads - and second, you're doing something outside of your 401k - That's Awesome (and ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- I am in my 40s and have been a stay at home Dad for 13 years. I had an antique furniture business for three years and worked part-time at Macys and Holiday Inn as front clerk in between the 13 years staying home. My Wife and I recently had another ...
Top tags: kids, expensive, advice, wife, secure.
- The infrastructure and financial backing is there, but what about the government regulations? As for now, even the fintech is having some issue to grow in Dubai or UAE in general. Talent is not a problem. If they have money, they can outsource or ...
Top tags: problem, technologies, countries, financial, government.
- There is no justification for any lazy human beings. The issue is what happen if this the other way around. Penalize Saudi Arabian citizen who are lazy to work so the privateer must hire expats worker to do the labor? On the other hand, this could ...
Top tags: countries, Citizen, lazy, illegal, labor.
- I ran across this article from Saudi Arabia. Though it affects only foreigners living there, they seem to be onto something: Foreigners who fail to report to work will be fined SR10,000, deported permanently and barred from returning to Saudi ...
Top tags: Ideas, law, American, lazy, Social Networks.
- The problem is not the money or the idea that can make these young entrepreneur to step up the ladder, but the psychology behind it. They are all still haunted by the thought of "What if I fail?" They are afraid of failure as much as paying the ...
Top tags: Ideas, Entrepreneurs, problem, resources, afraid.
- Drop shipping business is like affiliate marketing, only it caters to a more specific items. US's Herbalife lose weight product or Amway is a good example of drop shipping business. They are also MLM type of business. You do not need a quite big ...
Top tags: US, capital, Amazon, running business, shipping.
life is only a dream
life is only a dream
- The pros are that you do not need inventory and you also don't need capital as the client pay the company that supplies the product. No handling of ...
Top tags: capital, inventory, handling.
- Of course they'll go up! Singapore is a tax haven for lots of foreign investment. Moreover they do it on the surface not like BVI or any other tiny island country that obscure their data fully (/sarcasm/). Funny thing is that some of this is just a ...
Top tags: investments, funny, surface, Singapore, setting shop.
#office: Office n More