- The infrastructure and financial backing is there, but what about the government regulations? As for now, even the fintech is having some issue to grow in Dubai or UAE in general. Talent is not a problem. If they have money, they can outsource or ...
Top tags: problem, technologies, countries, financial, government.
- There is no justification for any lazy human beings. The issue is what happen if this the other way around. Penalize Saudi Arabian citizen who are lazy to work so the privateer must hire expats worker to do the labor? On the other hand, this could ...
Top tags: countries, Citizen, lazy, illegal, labor.
- I ran across this article from Saudi Arabia. Though it affects only foreigners living there, they seem to be onto something: Foreigners who fail to report to work will be fined SR10,000, deported permanently and barred from returning to Saudi ...
Top tags: Ideas, law, American, lazy, Social Networks.
- The problem is not the money or the idea that can make these young entrepreneur to step up the ladder, but the psychology behind it. They are all still haunted by the thought of "What if I fail?" They are afraid of failure as much as paying the ...
Top tags: Ideas, Entrepreneurs, problem, resources, afraid.
- Drop shipping business is like affiliate marketing, only it caters to a more specific items. US's Herbalife lose weight product or Amway is a good example of drop shipping business. They are also MLM type of business. You do not need a quite big ...
Top tags: US, capital, Amazon, running business, shipping.
life is only a dream
life is only a dream
- The pros are that you do not need inventory and you also don't need capital as the client pay the company that supplies the product. No handling of ...
Top tags: capital, inventory, handling.
- Of course they'll go up! Singapore is a tax haven for lots of foreign investment. Moreover they do it on the surface not like BVI or any other tiny island country that obscure their data fully (/sarcasm/). Funny thing is that some of this is just a ...
Top tags: investments, funny, surface, Singapore, setting shop.
- Back in the 90's, I met Frank and Dan Carney, the founder of Pizza Hut. They only have one thing to say to me about entrepreneurship: "its someone that willing to work 16 hours a day for himself rather than 8 hours a day for someone else." I got the ...
- 08/14/16 19:44: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 08/15/16 00:38: (by Catman)
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, employees, entrepreneurship, Frank, Pizza Hut.
- I don't blame him and that's the reason I've been telling some of my colleagues that without technology, today business will be left behind. Technology is great and it's also can backfire if you depend too much on it. But with the current trend, ...
Top tags: technologies, digital, entrepreneurship, colleagues, digital age.
- I was looking at opening a small drop shipping business to earn a bit of cash and allow my time to be more flexible. However, my sister went on a long rant about all the cons of that kind of business. What are the advantages of running a drop ...
Top tags: Small Business, advantage, running business, cash, opened businesses.
#office: Office n More