- Yup! Individual contribution is much more important to the entire industry. If you can't keep up with the technology, soon or later, you will be cut loose or can't compete with the rest of the group. The disruption for the people who sit in front of ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, technologies, industry, Silicon Valley, front of computer.
- That's the main difference in the Japanese culture. No matter how old you are, there is no way anything can stop them to start their own business as long as you have the will to do it. Besides, being an entrepreneur is a lifetime activity. These ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, starting business, culture, generations, Japan.
- It always the same principle and the implementation from one person to another is varies from one industry to another. I like to comment on Indoguna here, the food processing company that primarily works for Indonesian people but actually based in ...
Top tags: industry, CEO, headquarters, truth, diseases.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.25
- Gordon remembers the orders he had pondered earlier in the ...
- 05/04/14 03:13: Office Desk (by Rex)
- 10/22/16 12:21: (by Old Futzamuck)
- After working hard and providing for your family, it would be also wise to have insurance maybe a retirement or pension plan. Planning for a future can have securities when you came on the retirement age. Because whether we like it or not, we are ...
Top tags: families, security, insurance, Insurance Policy, retirement.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- I am in my 40s and have been a stay at home Dad for 13 years. I had an antique furniture business for three years and worked part-time at Macys and Holiday Inn as front clerk in between the 13 years staying home. My Wife and I recently had another ...
Top tags: kids, expensive, advice, wife, secure.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.89
- My TV stopped working. No picture, no sound. Anyone know the ...
- 01/24/16 23:44: (by Catman)
- 01/25/16 05:20: (by Glen)
- 10/21/16 08:37: (by Kchrist)
Top tags: problem, TV, Sony.
- That's the different between educational system in Singapore and in the US. Here in Singapore, while students are still in college, they are given education and tools to start their own business for free while in the US, they just give them ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, US, starting business, tool, students.
- Well, when you are in deep economic recession, find someone from other country that can help you and give them tax amnesty. This is typical upper one percenter moves toward tax shelters and monopoly. Canada is not as bad as US in term of public ...
Top tags: US, countries, opportunity, investments, China.
- I think the issue where the retirees or semi retirees going back to business is because the economic situation. Hey, there is nothing wrong with it. Ray Kroc and Colonel Sanders didn't start their bad ass fast food giant until late in their ...
Top tags: Entrepreneurs, starting business, capital, debt, generations.
#office: Office n More